gNosh is dedicated to making your experience perfect. Joe Duby and Cynthia Beaudoin have created an unpretentious restaurant that celebrates honest food and wine, with a sophisticated atmosphere and friendly hospitality. Enjoy a glass of wine or a signature cocktail at the bar, a couple of small plates or a full dining experience. The casual yet stylish setting is perfect for a romantic evening, a night out with good friends, a corporate function, or for one of the most important events of your life. They’re ready to help, with a service team of accomplished pros to ensure your every need is taken care of.
gNosh features modern sophistication with its stylish decor, and offers an innovative approach to family-friendly comfort food and artful cuisine. Private dining areas can accommodate parties and special occasions with award-winning service, customizable menus and — best of all — the ability to leave the planning to talented professionals.
Using locally sourced ingredients to create delectable fare is Chef Cynthia Beaudoin and her culinary team’s passion. With a menu focused on the seasons and plated to perfection, they’ll wow you with every bite. Chef Beaudoin’s fresh and innovative casual fare and tantalizing plant-based choices are on offer, as well as classic favourites with a contemporary flair. The menu is an eclectic collection of Asian, Continental and Mediterranean influences. Featured items include:
• Herbed Brick Chicken, a half chicken with rosemary, sage, garlic and lemon zest with roasted mini potatoes;
• Cellar Board, a selection of charcuterie and fine cheese with pickled veggies, warm house-cured olives and baguette;
• Broad Noodle Pad Thai with coconut milk, ginger, tamarind & brown sugar sauce, sprouts, cilantro, green onions and cashews;
• Gnocchi Mac & Cheese with smoked Gouda Mac sauce, melted Bocconcini and fresh tarragon;
• Artichoke, Leek and Spinach Tart in a buttery, house-made rustic tart shell;
• Duck à l’Orange Wontons with pulled roasted duck & Jicama, daikon radish, green onion & carrot slaw and Grand Marnier & rice vinegar toss.
International Comfort Food
32 Covent Market Place
(also open at 125 Dundas Street)
MON–THURS: 11:30 am–10 pm
FRI & SAT: 11:30 am–12 midnight
SUNDAY: 4 pm–9 pm
LUNCH: $8 – $15
DINNER: $15 – $30
Three Private Rooms Available for Dining or for Your Next Celebration
Atrium for meetings in Hotel Metro
Steps to Budweiser Gardens & Underground Parking at Covent Garden Market
Quick Lunch Options