Step back in time, when life moved at a slower pace and dining was truly an experience to be savoured. Steeped in history yet providing every modern convenience, The Clock Tower offers a gorgeous, intimate setting for your next culinary adventure.
Nestled in the heart of Strathroy, The Clock Tower was built in 1889. The historic building has been fully restored to its former glory, and boasts a world class dining experience coupled with luxurious sleeping quarters. Eight guest suites are richly decorated with Victorian themes but include private baths, fireplaces, flat screen televisions, complimentary wifi and individual climate controls. Diners can choose a sleek bistro space, a traditional pub or one of two seasonal patios.
Owner & Executive Chef Mark Graham leads a team of highly skilled, creative chefs and some of the best servers in the industry. Each menu item is carefully crafted by the team, using only the finest quality, locally-sourced products, many in season from the Strathroy Farmers’ Market. An interesting wine list includes offerings from local Dark Horse Winery, and the craft beer list features Strathroy’s Rusty Wrench Brewery and Clock Tower’s own Tic Toc beer, brewed exclusively for the Inn by Railway City Brewing of St. Thomas.
The menu offers a mix of updated classics to innovative daily specials, ranging from elevated pub fare to 5-star desserts. Recommendations include:
• 30 Mile Salad, with locally-sourced Whole Pig pork loin, Hayters roast turkey breast, Pine River old white cheddar, Slegers organic greens and Frisa Farms hard-boiled eggs, garnished with julienne-style peppers, carrots, red onions and grape tomatoes;
• Wild Game Charcuterie, bison salami, elk sausage, rabbit pâté, smoked duck breast & pâté foie gras served with artisanal cheese, garlic crostini and fresh preserves;
• Mile High Lemon Meringue Pie, Chef Mark’s light and refreshing lemon chiffon pie topped with golden meringue, garnished with raspberry coulis and fresh berries.
Inn | Bistro | Pub | Caterer
71 Frank Street, Strathroy
30 kilometres west of London
519-245-5656 or 519-205-1500
MON–FRI 11 am–close
SAT & SUN 10 am–close
LUNCH: $6 – $18
DINNER: $9.50 – $34.50
Daily Lunch & Dinner Specials
• Mondays Senior Discounts
• Amore Tuesday, for the love of Italian
• Wednesday Pizza & Wine Special
• Thursday 2 Can Dine for $55
• Fish Friday Set Menu
• Big Steaks Saturday
• Sunday Brunch & All-you-can-eat Pasta & Kids Eat Free!